Friday, August 19, 2011

Don't try this at home

Let me first start off by saying how extremely difficult it is to blog from your phone. Don't try it...really, just don't do it.

I was in the shower thinking of everything I wa going to say in my blog today. Don't judge, you know ponder all the days thought in the shower too. Anywho, there are 2 things I'm going to do everyday while in Altus. Workout and blog. Day 1 of working out has sent me back down to earth on how out of shape I really am. I was going to tell you all about our new digs for 5 months and how I've had to get my mind in the right time frame mentality. Alas, I shall tell you about that tomorrow. There will be pictures too. No where near as boring as this.

Oh, you wanted to know the reason I can't use the computer? You didn't? Ok, I'll yell you. This base is actually up with the times an all the guys pubs are electronic. While this is all cool and hip and up with times when your household only has one computer and it's being used for studying, surprisingly, you get bored enough to attempt blogging via phone.

Hope you all look forward to Altus adventures! I know I will! I swear. That wasn't sarcasm.

No comments: