Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Apartment tour!

Sorry for keeping you waiting so long, I ..........don't really have an excuse.  We'll chalk it up to procrastination since I'm queen of that.  :)  Anyhoodle, Chase did a wonderful job picking us out a "home away from home."  Not gonna lie, I was a little skeptical, but Charlie approves and we've made it as much a home as we could.  I just realized I forgot to take a picture of the outside.  That'll have to come later. 
Here's our living room!  It's big enough for just us and no bigger.  Everything came with the place too.  Except the tv, had to rent that. 
The kitchen.  Probably my favorite part.  Despite how small it is, it provides me all the space I need to get my cook on.  The appliances all seem pretty new and with the exception of the oven heating up at a snails pace not in a timely manner, they work great.
Bedroom numero uno.  Aka, Chase's study place/Charlie's toy box/guest room if we ever have visitors. 
My tiny little laundry room!  Nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.
Ah, the bathroom.  It reminds of our Fayetteville apartment, just reversed.  So far, we haven't had to get ready at the same time, so it hasn't been too crowded.  Charlie loves coming in there and hanging out with us though.  He loves to jump up on the counter while we're getting ready.
Bedroom numero dos.  Aka Our Bedroom.  Where the magic happens.  Just kidding...that's totally gross.  It's fairly big and definitely accommodates all our stuffs.
The Closet!!!  I love the closet!  I never dreamed it would be this big.  It has just enough space for all my shoes I felt the need to bring.  :)


Hope you enjoyed!  In other news, Chase has been studying and sim'ing away and I've been keepin myself busy by visiting the commissary, library (any good book recommendations?) and making myself work out everyday...I'm almost at a week straight! 

Breaking news....a play-with-Charlie study break has occurred and I have just been hit in the head with Charlie's toy.  It was stuffed...so it didn't hurt.  Thank goodness.  This is where Charlie likes to hide to make a sneak attack on his toys.
  He's so silly.  Ok, this blog has taken way too long to write.  I must go now.  Remember that life motto I told you about?  Yea...I should go fold some clothes.  Don't worry, they've only been there for a couple of hours...not days.  Woohoo!  Progress!  More tomorrow!

2 comments:

ClaireV said...

Book recommendations:
MUST read "The Help"
The Hunger Games series
You would love ANY Karen Kingsbury book. I've read the Redemption Series and liked it.
Shopaholic books and other Sophie Kinsella books.
I haven't read "Redeemed", but everybody tells me to.
AND for goodness sake, read the Harry Potter book already and STAY AWAY from Twilight. :)

Love you!

Angie said...

I love the apartment! Chase did GOOD!!! LOL!

One of my favorite books is The Secret Life of Bees. There was a movie about it with Queen Latifah but the book is better.

Love you!