Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The reason I love being an Aunt!

I have 3 nieces and 1 nephew and to say I love them is an understatement.  I absolutely adore them and would do anything for them.

Edit:  I should mention that my "aunt"ing duties by no means stop at blood-related family.  I love all my other nieces and nephews from my "extended" family and would absolutely for anything for them also!

Anna:  My brother's oldest daughter.  She'll be 10 in December.  O.M.G.  I can't believe she'll be 10.  i was there the day she was born and it seems like yesterday.  She's the spitting image of me with a heck of a lot more personality than I had at her age.
She's grown up so much!

Amber:  the middle daughter, just turned 8 and she's the spitting image of Taylor.  I was there the day she was born too...again...seems like yesterday.  She's got the soft, keep to herself type personality but she'll definitely speak up when she needs to. 
Then there's Austin:  the heir to the Norsworthy name.  He'll be 7 in December.  It really does just seem like yesterday that he was born and Bub came out to tell us that he finally had a son.  He wants to be everything his dad, grandpa, and uncle are.  Any chance he gets to play in dirt, he's on it! 
Looks mischievous huh?

Then there's my newest precious niece Jaylynn.  She just turned a whole year old and while I wasn't there the day she was born, I was there shortly after.
She's come such a long way from that photo.  She's walking, starting to talk and she's (almost) 14 months of gorgeous baby girl.  She's been such a blessing to the family.  I wish we could see her more so that Uncle Chase and Aunt Mindy could spoil her even more!

Well, there ya have it!  Tribute to my niece's and nephew and how I love them so.  It's been a pretty slow day here.  I'm keeping up with my workout trend and tomorrow will be a week straight.  I love it.  I feel so good after I leave and so much better about myself for having done it.  Hopefully I'll have some exciting stuff for you all this weekend.  Could be a busy weekend for the Bradley's.  Then the next weekend is GAME WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!  Finally, my beloved Razorback's will be back in action.  I can't wait!!!

4 comments:

* Protos Family * said...

Alex is offended.

Mindy B said...

Alex isn't my nephew though, he's my Godchild! He gets his own blog!

Angie said...

We love Aunt Mindy!!!!

* Protos Family * said...

fine- I guess we will stop calling you 'Aunt Mindy' then!