Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Clouds...why hast thou forsaken me

EVERYONE that knows me knows I'm a fanatic for a good thunderstorm or heck even just a nice cloudy day.  I haven't even been here for a week and sadly, the sun is starting to get to me.  I think it's because there's no end in site to the sun...or the heat.

The weather guy on the local news station yesterday said, "I'd love to tell you that there was a chance of rain coming, but I just can't."  Nada..nothing...I think the 20% up there for today means there's a 20% chance of clouds .  Did you know that we're at 88 days of temperature being OVER 100?  I have no doubt in my mind that that record will get to 100 days.  This place needs rain too.  To say everything is dry is a gross understatement.  Hey Tampa, can we switch forecasts for a couple of weeks?  Just until those Hurricane Irene rain-bands get out of the way.
  How's that for variety...

No comments: