Monday, August 22, 2011

Apartment tour.....tomorrow!

Ok, so I said I was going to post about our apartment tomorrow.  Well...make that tomorrow.  :)  I was also reminded that I have completely forgotten to post about my absolute precious niece Jaylynn and her being an incredible 1 year old!  While I'm at it, I'll do another post about my 3 demon (just kidding!!!) precious nieces and nephew.  I spent all last week with them and boy are they balls of energy.  Sometimes in a bad way, but mostly in a good way.

However....I spent spent the last hour, I enjoyed every minute of it mind you, helping my amazing mommy-in-love set up her blog.  At first we thought Blogspot hated her, but after fixing a few minor glitches, she is well on her way!  You should check her out!  www.angie-lifeinthefishbowl.blogspot.com.  Cute huh?  Especially seeing as how she has the most awesome job ever at the Florida Aquarium (the best place on Earth).  No, I didn't mean Disney....I really do believe that the FlAq (see what I did there...much easier than typing the whole thing :)) is the best place on Earth.

Now, I'm off to work out...on my own...in the base gym...on my own...with everyone judging me while trying to use the weight room....on my own.  Not the weight lifting room, the other one with all the exercise equipment.  You know what I mean right?  Anyhoodle...gotta go...gotta be back in time to make dinner.

I'll leave with a picture....this guy has had a hard day waking us up at 5:30 for food, sleeping, eating, sleeping, running from plastic bags, sunning in the window, sleeping and more sleeping.  But we love him so!

Ta-Ta!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Best daughter in law EVER!!!!!!!