Sunday, August 21, 2011

Life's motto and Go Hogs!

We saw this sign in Hobby Lobby yesterday and Chase immediately dubbed it my life motto. 
What's even more sad is the fact that I've had laundry in the dryer for about a day and a half.  :)

Also....in the 2 years we were in Columbus I never saw all that many Arkansas license plates.  I would get excited when one passed (knowing there was slim to none chance I knew the person).  Well, since we've been in Altus, I kid you not I've seen anywhere between 2 and 5 cars every single day.  Yesterday, at the mall, we just so happened to park right beside an Oklahoma Hog fan.  I'm so glad they showed their true pride and didn't claim any of those awful Sooner people, or those crazy Pokes.  (Love you Mommy-In-Love!!!)  :)
Ok, Ok, I'm off to fold clothes......now.

No comments: