Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Update

We had a weekend full of friends, family, tailgating, winning and "Woo Pig Sooie-ing." Oh, and techno dancing.  It was such a fun weekend.  We did so much but I never felt rushed.  I took lots of pictures and planned on just doing a picture blog buuuuut, for some reason I decided to take the computer cord out of the camera bag...and also happened to leave it in Mom and Dad's car.  So, that will come later.  I wish I would've remembered to take pictures yesterday.  We successfully surprised both sets of Chase's grandparents and had great visits with them.  We got home last night around 8:30 and the sunset along the drive was absolutely stunning.  Now we're back to the grind in Altus.  Chase is getting ready to go finish up some CBT's (computer based training) and I'm headed to get my book from the library and figure out what our dinner will be.  Charlie is VERY happy to be back home.  He was not happy with being kenneled.  He let me know about it on the drive home from the vet too.  I think he's finally forgiven us though. 

More to come later....

No comments: